Monday, June 11, 2012

3rd Trimester

28 weeks!

I am on the home stretch now ladies!!! Last and final trimester... phew! I can honestly say when we found out we were pregnant back in January I thought this pregnancy would drag on... all summer with a huge belly no adult beverages and super uncomfortable, ugh.. but to my surprise it sure has flown by. I started doing this blog so I could track my pregnancy and my emotions so I could read back and reflect on how it was for me. Even now when I read back I laugh at myself for not taking every moment in and enjoying it. I am one of those people that necessarily does not "enjoy" being pregnant, BUT I know I will miss it... getting into work checking every mommy blog I can find, googling my pregnancy and seeing how much this little boy has grown, and feeling the bumps and nudges in my tummy all day long, will sure be missed.We officially have almost 2 months left and the panic has set in. How will we be as parents? Will breastfeeding work? Will I know how to make him stop crying? Will we agree on parenting styles? Will I lose my pregnancy weight? How will labor go? Who will he look like? These are a very few of the questions that go through my head on a daily basis. Roberto has been a SAINT through this whole thing I can not imagine going through this with anyone but him, constantly tells me how beautiful I am and how great of a job I am doing, seriously a good catch I have. Sooo now that I have bored you with this sappy stuff I should get back to work and try to push "baby will be here in a few weeks" thoughts away!

                                                                               Preggy Track


How far along? 28 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 20 lbs gained
Maternity clothes? 2 adorable maternity shirts from H&M which I said I wouldn't do, but they were just to cute!
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Starting to get restless at night, up a couple times to pee and switch positions
Best moment this week: Reaching the final TRI:) wooohoo
Miss Anything? Missing the alcohol has now changed to... missing being comfortable and being able to see and shave my lady bits without pulling my tummy around;-)
Movement: Tons!
Food cravings: Blueberry anything.. muffins, waffles, scones, blueberries in general...blueberry beer (I kid)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Oh yeah
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? out for the count
Wedding rings on or off? I bought a fake diamond band so I wouldn't feel like a hussy walking around with a big belly and no ring...no judgement
Happy or Moody most of the time: Tear jerking moments are back in full effect I could cry at the sound of a pin drop now a days
Looking forward to: The baby shower and finally getting everything ready for the little boy to arrive

4 comments:

  1. You look adorable! Thanks for following my blog...I'm going to catch up on yours today:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUCH a cute prego!! So jealous about your home stretch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress. You look fantastic.

    ReplyDelete