Friday, May 4, 2012

TGIF

 I would like to let you all know what I do EVERY Friday, I visit my favorite pregnancy website "Alphamom" I got introduced to it by a friend who recently had a baby and I highly recommend it to any expecting moms the lady is super sarcastic and doesn't make you feel like you are doing 400 million things wrong. Most pregnancy websites are super harsh... I will explain:

Examples: Websites that say make sure you are working out 3-4 times a week which will help with pushing the baby out and avoid stretch marks, eating strictly ORGANIC, drinking 10 glasses of water daily, and if you want a treat after dinner grab a hand full of almonds...lets address these things

1.) Working out 3-4 times a week- simply makes me giggle. I will give ALL of you a job well done sticker if you do this- and please comment on how you get the energy to do so. I do yoga once a week and a walk here and there and I feel like I just completed a marathon by the end of these tasks.

2.) Eating Organic- HA! Who has a million + to go FOOD shopping with. It is so expensive, they are lucky that I have switched my blueberry waffles to Kashi Blueberry Waffles

I am not even sure if theses are Organic or not.

3.) Drinking 10 glasses of water daily: NOW I know this is an important one and I do try to do this but I get to about 7 glasses and the heartburn/ingestion is so extreme that I can't even look at the glass without wanting to vom. 

4.) When did almonds become a "treat after dinner" maybe if they are topped on a sundae or something it would be a treat. 

Sorry for the rant- my hormones are in full swing again


1 comment:

  1. mmm k... love you for this post, and even I think almonds as a "treat" is a crock of sh*t. I need to meet a pregnant woman who finds satisfaction in almonds, and slap her in the face with a brownie.

    ReplyDelete