Wednesday, May 2, 2012

What I'm LOVING Wednesday

I decided to start doing "What I'm Loving Wednesday" I got the idea from Erin @ The Swanky Southern Yankee I think its fun way to celebrate being half way through the week!!!

First:

I am LOVING that my baby shower invites came in! Why you ask? Oh because I had ordered them about 2 weeks ago, never received a confirmation of the order, AND when I went check on the site I ordered them from a nice "website could not be found" error came up- I was 100% sure I got scammed. But here they are and I couldn't be more happy with how they turned out!


Second:

I am loving that I can FINALLY feel my baby kicking!!!! I still can not believe this is actually a human inside me kicking and squirming around.



I sometimes even ask Roberto "Does your stomach make a popping like that at all" {obv I get a weird look with just the word "no" out of him} So I guess this is actually what kicking feels like!

Third:
EOS Lip Balm! Im a crazy woman about chap stick!! I think I have 10 tubes in my purse, but this was a recent buy and I am overly obsessed with it. It is a smooth and minty treat for my lippys!

Fourth: 


I am loving that I completely forgot that I have these lace leg warmers in my drawer which happen to be the perfect accessory for spring! I love finding items you forget that you have ...its kind of like finding money in you pockets that you never knew was there... woohoo!


What do you LOVE this Wednesday??


2 comments:

  1. Love the shower invites, so excited for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment! I too love the shower invites, gorg! I also love feeling my baby's kicks, just not in the middle of the night, haha! Told my hubs it's just not right that it feels like a human is trying to punch its way out of me when I sleep.

    ReplyDelete