Monday, May 14, 2012

Mothers DAY!

Happy Mothers day to all the Mamas out there!

I had a great day! Roberto came through and surprised me with roses and breakfast in bed on Sunday. Also  got me the mom and baby faceless angel & and prenatal massage- thank the lord.


We then went on a picnic to a place called "Purgatory" it is beautiful. I was told that we were going on a picnic and to do some "light" trail walking. Perfect- exercise and a nice nature walk. I decide that since we are only going on a nice trail walk that flip flops are necessary because it was  ridiculously hot here yesterday. I pack up and nice lunch and our little dog and we are off to a nice day outside. The "light" trail walking turned into a full fledged mountain climb. After a mile into our trail walk we take a different route instead of staying on the path (clever)-- now we are completely lost. Once we finally find an opening this is my view to get up from where we were at.


So 24 weeks pregnant, big belly, small dog, and flip flops went ahead and CLIMBED the rocks. We did this for about a mile, that is not a joke. At the end I am covered in leaves and dirt and wheezing around the path like I'm literally going to die right there, not a pretty sight. Needless to say this is the last nature walk I will be attending while I am pregnant.

Belly Pic!


How far along? 24 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 15 lbs gained
Maternity clothes? All pants for work, added to my collection-2 pairs of capris and shorts!:)
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Still sleeping good- the dreams are still crazy!
Best moment this week: Celebrating my first mothers day! Also my brother and mom got to feel the baby kick!
Miss Anything? Still missing that alcohol! Also being able to sit for long periods of time with my back killing.
Movement: Tons!
Food cravings: Spicy things
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope
Have you started to show yet: Yep!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? OUT:(
Wedding rings on or off? Nope didnt get engaged yet
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, Excited, Anxious, tons of emotions
Looking forward to: Seeing all my friends at the baby shower!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Lace, I nominated you for a blog award because you're one of the cutests future mommas I know and I lke reading about ya! Check mah paggggge :) xoxo, your friend and former roomate and the voice of reason...Brie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. I love all your things to get back in shape I am def stalking them as soon as he is born!

      Delete