Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Breakdowns


Happy Tuesday! I had a long weekend... Friday was our big ultrasound appointment where they go in and look at every organ in the body to make sure everything is working correctly. The doctor said she can not find anything wrong with this kid, which was re-assuring to say the least. The pic above was taken last night, after about 10 retakes by Roberto I finally had a melt down. For starters all my best friends are BEAutiful, skinny, so excited for summer to buy new bikinis and work on their tan.. then there is me, 20 weeks pregnant and feeling like a serious large whale. Everyone says to "EMBRACE IT" its the best 9 months of your life... I will never say that to a pregnant woman, because it's not. Also not to mention it was 90 degrees out all weekend in the middle of April for Mass this is ridiculously hot and Im fat now so I was sweating a ton and all I wanted was a sam summer UGH


How far along? 20 Weeks 1 day
Total weight gain/loss: 9 lbs gained
Maternity clothes? 1 pair of Maternity work pants, other then that I live in leggings
Stretch marks? Nope
Sleep: Still sleeping great. Getting up to pee once a night still.
Best moment this week: Seeing baby boy at my 20 week ultrasound & hearing that all is healthy and good!
Miss Anything? beer, wine, margaritas, beergaritas, jager bombs, jell-o shots, being able to paint my toes like a normal human
Movement: Nothing!!! I am ready to feel something!
Food cravings: Still sparkling water, CranApple Juice, and basically anything that pops up on a commercial I will most likely go out and buy it
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nada
Have you started to show yet: Yep!
Gender: Boy
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? I would say out, even though it grosses me out completely.
Wedding rings on or off? There's no ring, I'll just keep whining until I get one:)
Happy or Moody most of the time: Depends on the day. I would like to say I'm getting better
Looking forward to: Getting the ready for the shower, and putting the nursery together.

No comments:

Post a Comment