Friday, May 18, 2012


I decided to do a confessional today because its Friday and it doesn't hurt to confess to some things....so link up with Leslie @ Blonde Ambition and get some things off your chest

-1-

I confess that I went to the grand opening of Sephora to get my free tote only and came out with a $30 mascara- I'm not sure why I think this is okay- saving for a baby and I buy this... no need.



-2-

This is a confessional so there is NO JUDGEMENT- I confess that I do have fat feet now due to the wonderful weight gain- BUT I also did get a design on my toes like I was in 5th grade


-3-

On the way to work this morning "Rack City" came on the radio and *this* is all I could think of, after about a few giggles I confess to putting on my inner gangsta, made sure no one was looking and reclined the seat a little while head bobbing.

-4-

I confess that when I was working out on a regular basis that this is how I really felt

Again this is a confessional so no judgement:)

Have a great weekend

3 comments:

  1. Haha I love that Grama video. It's so creepy that it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well good mascara can be life-changing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats a good way of looking at it:) sure can!

      Delete